Media are invited to apply for accreditation for the Bamburi Rugby Super Series 2012.
- The deadline for applications is Monday, 23 April 2012.
- Accreditation applications are only accepted by completing the Media Accreditation form on the Bamburi Rugby Super Series website (form is below).
- As part of the accreditation process you have to accept the Bamburi Rugby Super Series Media Accreditation Terms and Conditions. You can download the Terms and Conditions here. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions you will not be accredited.
- For further information regarding media accreditation kindly contact the BRSS Media & Communications Director Michael Kwambo on email@example.com
Accreditation Application Photo Guidance
You must upload a photo as part of accreditation application. We will not accept photos submit by any other means.
Your photo must be:
- In color
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With both eyes open
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- If you normally wear glasses (without tinted lenses), a hearing device, or similar articles, they may be worn in your photo.
- Dark glasses or glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable.
- Maximum file size is 2mb